Concentration Enhancing Herbs
At The CAM Inner Balance Health Clinic
We will teach you affective, powerful, new but simple Tools and Methods to gain
healthier, focused & sharper concentration
Along with especially planned meals which are designed to suit your individual needs and
will highly assist with your Concentration & Alertness
we can also prescribe different non chemical medicine (if needed) to aid reaching your concentration enhancement goal even faster
There are several herbs that can help with concentration which you can easily add to your daily diet:
- Huperzia serrata – a Chinese herb that can improve cognitive function and memory.
- Bacopa monnieri – can improve higher order cognitive processes and memory.
- Gingko biloba – is a well established treatment in the early stages of age-related mental decline. It can stabilise and improve cognitive performance.
- Vinpocetine – is derived from the herb lesser periwinkle and it enhances brain circulation and oxygen usage. It also protects the brain from degeneration and a lack of oxygen.
- Skullcap – is traditionally used to ease feelings of being overwhelmed, and helps to promote the natural equilibrium normally present in the mind.
- German chamomile – relieves occasional nervous tension and gently soothes and lessens frustration caused by overwork and fatigue.
- Gotu cola – is a tonic used to support a healthy brain and nervous system. It is used to promote mental clarity, memory, brain function, and to balance mood.
- Avina sativa – can alleviate common nervous irritability.
- Urtica urens – maintains blood sugar levels that are already in the normal range and can also help to maintain the circulatory system.
- Rooibos – maintains blood sugar levels and the circulatory system, as well as promoting a relaxed feeling and balancing mood fluctuations.